Terms & Conditions
Boss hole-in-one watch giveaway
- Anyone recording a hole-in-one in an official UK and Eire club Mens, Ladies or Seniors individual strokeplay, qualifying competition will receive a limited edition commemorative Hugo Boss watch.
- To qualify to receive a limited edition commemorative HUGO BOSS Watch, the hole-in-one MUST be achieved in a COMPLETED 18-hole round of golf in an official club, handicap qualifying, Men's,ladies and seniors individual strokeplay competition and the scorecard MUST be recorded within the HowDidiDo system. Disqualification will cancel the reward.
- Applies to any member of a golf club which holds Club System International and Howdidido score recording software in the British Isles.
- Winners are verified automatically via the Club System International and Howdidido score recording software.
- To claim a watch you have to be a registered member (standard or Gold) of HowDidiDo.com
- This can be done before or after the hole-in-one is scored and recorded on the site, but before a claim code can be issued.
- On confirmation that we have the correct delivery details for a winner, the licensed UK Hugo Boss Watch distributor (MOVADO GROUP UK Limited), will dispatch your watch within 7-10 days. For all delivery queries, please contact UKcustomerservice@movadogroup.com.
- Howdidido Media Ltd., Club Systems Ltd. and H1 Club limited accept no responsibility for the safe delivery and condition of goods.
- Winners will automatically receive membership of the H1 Club – www.h1golf.com
- Winners are eligible for holes-in-one recorded on or after Monday 15 April 2013 and meeting the above conditions.
- Application to receive your souvenir hole-in-one memento from BOSS Watches confirms you accept that notice of your achievement – including but not restricted to your name and golf club – in the form of a press release may be given to the media as part of an ongoing marketing campaign for the BOSS Watches H1Club.
- This promotion is also open to golf club members situated in the channel Isles and Isle of Man.
- The decision of the promotors is final.